EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 350 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Database Entry Analyst at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
SDS Services – to date we are a team of 6 based in Limerick supporting Irish, UK and US clients. We also have SDS Services colleagues in our other Countries supporting those markets. SDS Services is a part of the Customer Success team in EcoOnline. Customer Success involves both Support, SDS Services, Training and Consulting as well as Account Management. The role as a Database Analyst will collaborate with all these departments. The SDS Services consultant will report directly to the SDS Services Manager.
Why you should join us:
As a part of the Customer Success team in EcoOnline you will have the perfect combination of customer service and contribution to keeping people safe in their workplaces as well as protecting the environment, together with a dedicated team that also makes the work day enjoyable and fun.
Purpose – to support the activities of the SDS (Support Document Services) department on a daily basis.
- Correctly review and approve documentation for clients
- Sourcing of new compliant safety data sheets in a timely manner
- Management of supplier safety data sheets to ensure they are the most up to date.
- Liaising with the support team to solve client queries
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients and building their Inventories.
- Develop good working relationships with fellow staff members.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Degree educated
- Report to work on timely manner.
- Act at all times in a professional manner
- Previous experience working in an Office environment.
- Knowledge of Chemical and Health and Safety Legislation.