EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Pre-Sales Support at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network. This role can be based in any of our UK office locations (Birmingham, Liverpool, or Peterborough).
The Pre-sales team is made up of subject expertise, providing support to the Sales team and the client through the buying journey. The team is made up of 2 sales support members located in Limerick and Rainhill. In order to support the rapid growth of the company we are looking to recruit.
Why you should join us:
As a member of the Pre-Sales team, you will
- Play a critical role in growth and retain of Enterprise clients
- Provide support where required for SMB
You will be an expert in all aspects of the product offering
- To provide a deep understanding of the software solution providing an efficient and productive service to internal and external customers (sales teams, account manager and clients)
- Perform technical presentations of the EcoOnline solution to support the sales team in acquiring business and achieving business targets
- Ability to compile client tender responses on the sale team’s behalf
- Represent the company at trade events and exhibitions
- Travel to client sites will be required
- Excellent soft skills- Communication, co-ordination, negotiation
- 3 years in a support function with a preference to a SaaS company or a software company
- Adaptability to change in a fast-paced growing organization
- Confidence in delivery of demos to small and large audience
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety Industry
- SaaS background
- Ideally degree educated