EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 6,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Business Development Manager at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Why you should join us:
- EcoOnline Global has built up a reputation as a market leading software solutions provider in the Chemical Management and HSEQ (health, safety, environmental and quality) marketplace.
- Join a focused, highly skilled team selling Enterprise level EHS Management software solutions in Chemical Safety Management, HSEQ, Learning Management and Crisis Management to global prospects with 1000+ employees.
- You will play a key role working for a growing, award winning Software Technology Vendor with an established list of well-known global blue-chip clients. The role will report to the Enterprise Sales Director.
- With over 6,500 clients in 86 industries around the world, EcoOnline solutions are deployed in 123 countries, with user adoption now at over 533,000 users in over 35 languages. Our roots began developing chemical management and health & safety software solutions, however as our clients are responding to global change, then so are we.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly effective, market leading, ambitious organisation that has a welcoming and supportive environment, to develop your Enterprise sales career and reap the significant rewards commensurate with this high-profile and high-performance role.
- The proven ability to meet and exceed targets whilst working in a fast-paced, high pressure but fun environment
- The job involves all aspects of the sales cycle, including making appointments, presenting, proposal development and closure
- Ability to build new fruitful business relationships at all levels (incl. C suite)
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and maintaining the company CRM
- The role is field-based and candidates will be expected to visit new potential clients in UKI, Europe and beyond (as required).
- Represent the company at trade events, award ceremonies and exhibitions
- Excellent (demonstrable) communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3-5 years Enterprise level selling.
- A positive attitude and highly driven personality to develop their pipeline and over-achieve personal targets
- Experience of the full software solutions life cycle
- Professionally represent EcoOnline at C-suite and senior manager level
- Strong commercial acumen, discovery and analysis, presentation and negotiation skills. EHS market knowledge/experience and SaaS sales experience are considerable advantages.
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
Educated to degree level (preferred)