EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As Digital Graphic Designer at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
You will join a team consisting Content creators, a Product Marketing Manager and a Project Manager reporting to Head of Web and design. We also work closely with the channel expert team. As we are an International group most of our communication takes place in English and we have customers all over the world.
Why you should join us:
EcoOnline is a quickly expanding SaaS company working with solutions that make a difference, saving lives and the planet. Come join us on a challenging and inspiring journey!
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years' working experience with web/digital design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop & Illustrator
- MUST be highly experienced with HubSpot in order to create/upload templates and content within the platform, including blog posts, pillar pages, landing pages, email, etc.
- Experience designing robust marketing collateral and digital assets in accordance with brand style guide
- Experience creating and optimizing images in support of digital marketing campaign
- Has a refined and sophisticated aesthetic with an exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail
- Highly skilled communicator with an ability to clearly explain your ideas and design process
- Expertise in bringing your creative vision to life with consistency across all mediums
- Ability to build, edit, and deliver files across all mediums – from GIFs to website content and video editing
- Incredibly organized with an efficient work-flow process including familiarity with project management tools, file naming, and folder structure
- Skilled in selecting and adapting stock imagery to align with the campaign vision
- Desire and drive to have your finger on the pulse of trends in graphic design
- Self-motivated: you can work autonomously but also communicate early and often
- Design all marketing collateral, incorporating still images, video, and GIFs (website pages, solution briefs, ebooks, emails, infographics, whitepapers)
- Create images for social media posts and digital advertising
- Support product launches and all relevant company initiatives from a creative point of view, maintaining brand consistency across all assets
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to strategize new campaign concepts, visualizing and bringing those concepts to life through design
- Locate appropriate images that capture our brand essence
- Resize and retouch photos as necessary
- Drive engagement and conversions with compelling imagery that stands out and represents the EcoOnline brand