EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Senior Developer within the crisis management team at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Crisis & Emergency Management is a critical part of business operations and one of the fastest growing areas of focus in EHS & operations.
You will be part of the EcoOnline Crisis Management team spread across Norway, Sweden and UKI. You will be joining the team at a growing stage as we invest in product and look to deliver this dedicated solution to our international customer base.
You will be part of the wider EcoOnline R&D team with over 100 colleagues located across all our global offices, presenting a great opportunity for career development and management roles for the right candidate.
Why you should join us:
- EcoOnline is a company in rapid growth backed by solid owners, and listed on the Euronext growth stock exchange in Oslo. We are currently present in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, the UK, and the US. This role offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing cross border team and offers robust career progression for the right candidate
- EcoOnline’s Crisis Management solution (formerly Pilotech/InCaseIT) ensures that in the case of any business emergency, employees can implement the crisis plan and continue operating with ease, ensuring safe operations and minimizing disruption. EcoOnline Crisis Management already has many well known brand-names that rely on us to be prepared for situations such as cyber threats, fires, chemical leakages and airline accidents.
EcoOnline Crisis Management is a modern Crisis management and emergency response tool available on web and mobile devices, ensuring a rapid response in case of a crisis. It is suitable both for large enterprises as well as small companies.
- Ensure that the crisis management solution is developed further and kept modern iaw. EcoOnline Design principles.
- Identify weaknesses and potential pitfalls.
- For the right candidate, an opportunity over time to lead the EcoOnline Crisis Management technical development
- You will be involved in solving important technical challenges including multifaceted communication
- Work closely with the EcoOnline UI/UX team to implement continuously updated design systems
- Be involved in all areas of development including frontend, backend and mobile apps
- Ensure a solid architectural approach when developing the system further in cooperation with our Chief Solutions Architect
- Ensure proper safety and security measures are in place
Work close with our testing team to implement automatic testing principles.
- Full stack developer with a good architectural understanding.
- 5 + years experience in similar role
- Team programming and collaboration
- Fluent in Java using modern design principles.
- Good database knowledge using SQL, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Structured and clean code with strong documentation skills.
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Masters degree in computer science. Bachelor can be accepted if documented relevant practice
Nice to haves:
- Framework experience with either Vue.JS or Angular.JS
- Leadership and/or project lead experience
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing
- DevOPS experience and/or familiar with using CI/CD principles
- Experience with AWS