Nordic Port is a product company, within the EcoOnline Group, which develops the cloud service FRIDA. FRIDA is a system that helps businesses with complex flows and high demands on follow-up of quality, economy, environment and safety related to vehicles. This applies, for example, to the procurement of public transport, or to the management of large vehicle fleets. We work agile and continuously adapt our methodology for system development. We have the opportunity to develop by working in a prestigious, ambitious, competent and experienced team.
EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Software Developer at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
The team consist of 4-5 developers and architect, scrum master, product owner, customer project manager and release project manager.
Why You Should Join Us:
Being an important part of a very experienced team will accelerate personal development. Developing software as a contribution to a sustainable society.
- Actively contribute to the system development work
- Actively contribute to the work of visualizing data and architecture in the company's products
- Actively contribute to the development of work methodology and development model in the company, from requirements to testing and implementation, where the latter takes place in close collaboration with system architects / business consultants and technical project managers
- Contribute to the work with requirements formulation together with project managers / business consultants
- Microsoft .NET and C# is crucial.
- Min 2 years of programming
- Tools that are used:
- Entity framework as main database framework, Html/JS/JQuery/Bootstrap,
- Visual studio, SQL management studio, Elastic stack, Windows server, Containers (Docker), SQL server, Soap UI, Blazor
- Preferably degree educated
- Team collaboration skills is important as well.