EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As an Health and Safety / Chemical Consultant at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Exposure to Workplace Hazards may result in fatalities, accidents, and illness. At EcoOnline, we help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive workplaces through user friendly SaaS tools.
We are currently looking for a Dangerous Goods / Chemical Consultant to join our fantastic company and help our customers create a safe and sustainable workplace.
Who are we:
- Our mission is “Protecting people and the environment”, and we create software which empowers companies to create safe & sustainable workplaces
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Norway and a market leader in Europe
- International environment – HQ in Norway. Offices in UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland and Sweden.
Why work at EcoOnline?
- You will help organizations create safer and more sustainable workplaces
- An exciting, varied and challenging position in a rapidly growing SaaS company
- An awesome, open and vibrant scale up environment
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Future-oriented workplace with good personal and professional development opportunities
- Ensure that an efficient Health & Safety/ Chemical consultancy service is provided to clients.
- Undertake Safety Audits, Risk Assessments, Chemical storage and segregation audits on Clients sites.
- Provide Training on client’s sites as required including chemical safety, manual handling etc.
- Report Writing .
- Review Health and Safety reports in compliance with ISO Quality Management System requirements.
- Deal with client queries and provides advise re: health & safety, dangerous goods, chemical safety, legal compliance issues.
- Assist clients with set up and maintenance of SMS through EcoOnline Software Systems -Safety Manager & Chemdoc.
- Help develop and improve our internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
- Are qualified to Diploma level in Occupational Safety & Health (NFQ Level 7);
- Experience with chemicals/chemical industry.
- Have training qualification or experience in delivering training courses.
- Like travelling, (2-3 days travelling to client sites per week).
- Are confident, self-motivated, flexible and customer orientated.
- Have the ability to prioritise work and manage challenging workload.
- Are analytical and have good problem-solving skills.
- Hold a full clean driving license .
Does this sound like you or the next step in your career, then don't hesitate to send us your CV today.
We look forward to receiving your application!