EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow and be the most competent in OHS issues, we are now looking for a new colleague. As an OHS Specialist at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
The role of an OHS specialist
As an OHS specialist you will be responsible for producing, and also developing OHS services for our external client organizations and internal customers mainly in Finland. You need to know how to sell services. You are a strong expert in modern aspects of occupational safety and health, as well as an excellent trainer, coach and a consultant. It is good to know about OHS digital management systems and elearning. See our products: ecoonline.fi
Why work at EcoOnline?
- An exciting, varied and challenging position in a rapidly growing international SaaS company.
- An awesome, open and vibrant scale up environment.
- World-class products and services.
- Future-oriented workplace with good personal and professional development opportunities.
- Sell OHS services: for example consultation, training, coaching, observations, safety cultural researches and audits.
- Produce content with to webinars, articles, educations and seminars.
- Act as an eLearning expert.
- Represent EcoOnline at different events.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Occupational Health and Safety, also of Human Factors (BBS), ISO 45001 and 45003, as well as monitoring methods (for example Elmeri).
- A flexible communicator, facilitator, influencer and a creative problem solver.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own.
- Excellent Finnish, fluent English and satisfactory Swedish.
- A master's degree in engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Experience in either HSEQ manager work or OHS specialist work and b2b work.