EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Sales Director at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
We now investing aggressively in our US based operations including the doubling of our existing NCS US team within the first quarter of 2022
Please note, the right candidate will have to have full working rights in the US, and currently US based.
Why you should join us:
- We are a market-leading, technically advanced, and innovative business, enjoying massive growth and strong financial backing, who are already building upon our US success to date and ready to emulate our European dominance, throughout NA.
- Having already secured a significant base of Enterprise clients throughout the US market over the past 10 years, the right candidate will be able to leverage strong client relationships in verticals spanning multiple industries.
- The continuing aggressive investments in our research, development and technology infrastructure make our ever-expanding portfolio of integrated products and award-winning UX, combined with our ‘One Platform’ solution, some of the easiest to use and most intuitive software available in the market.
- You would join a company backed by Goldman Sachs
- The right candidate will be in a position for future leadership roles globally
- Develop and execute on approved sales plans for the US market
- Manage and exceed or reach the set sales targets
- Recruit, hire and train a best-in-class SaaS software sales team
- Provide frequent and ongoing performance feedback to all direct reports and foster a team oriented and supportive working environment.
- Close cooperation with the UK Enterprise team to develop and execute on winning value propositions as well as constantly sharing best practice across disciplines and departments
- Together with Revenue Operations ensure a great discipline in using CRM and other supporting sales systems, to become an end-to-end data driven company
- Work closely with Marketing to align goals and agree on strategy and tactics
- Develop a winning sales culture
- Ensure that every sales rep is following a learning path by utilizing resources from our Global Sales Academy
- Take part in developing global partnerships as well as building close relationships with US partners
- Attend to relevant virtual and physical events and marketing activities in general
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Ability to identify complex needs/pain-matrices within large enterprise organisations and across multi-level and multi-disciplined stakeholders
- Adept at positioning value and translating modular and combined product functions into identified client needs
- An accomplished and effective commercial and contractual negotiator
- Having appropriate gravitas, c-level presence, and confidence, whilst maintaining a friendly, ‘grounded’ and respectful approach
- A Player-Manager that will support and build their team ‘in the trenches’ as necessary
- 10+ years experience in a sales role
- Experience from selling software to larger organisations as well as modern management skills
- Experience selling complex, multi-stakeholder solutions. SaaS, EHS, Operational Risk, Quality, HR or health related software
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level).
- You should be a “hunter” with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and proven track record of closing large complex deals
- Ability to travel where relevant (visiting potential clients, internal events etc.)
- Full working rights in US, and currently be based in the US
- Degree educated