EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Senior Developer at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
About the position:
To enable EcoOnline’s vision, the Chemical Safety team are looking for a new colleague. We need an experienced PHP developer to help us to create the best and most user-friendly chemical safety software available.
A little about our team:
EcoOnline’s development organization has more than 90 people spread across Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain, and the UK. We also have development partners contributing additional resources. The R&D team cooperates closely with the Products team, and together our passion is delivering state-of-the-art SaaS tools through clever and innovative use of technology. We do this in an agile way utilizing modern project management tools, as well as focusing on quality through test-driven development.
The Chemical Safety team has 17 core developers, covering frontend-, backend-, and mobile development. We are a fast-paced and informal group that are continuously looking to learn and make better use of our technologies.
EcoOnline has brand new offices in both Oslo and Tønsberg, and you can work from either one.
Here are some of the things we require:
- Expertise in PHP and preferably the Laravel framework.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience with TDD and automated API testing.
- We use things like Git, GitHub, and Jira – you should be comfortable with all of them.
- EcoOnline takes pride in being multi-cultural and multi-language, and you should be fluent in both Norwegian and English.
What we can offer:
- A challenging, innovating, active, and competent work environment with international colleagues.
- Skilled colleagues that are passionate about their field and technology.
- Competitive salary and a good pension plan.
- The opportunity to make the world a safer place through state-of-the-art technology.
These are some additional things we hope you’re knowledgeable in:
- AWS, specifically CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
- Agile project management, including agile pods.
- We use Vue.js as our frontend framework.
- Experience in developing for deployment in a SaaS environment.
We hope some or all of these matches your personality:
- Enthusiastic and good team player.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and pragmatic.
- High integrity and dedication in your area of work.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of successful deliveries.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- College or similar, but this is not a formal requirement.