EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are more then 500 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a Developer at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Why you should join us:
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspiring .Net Developer to join a fast-growing organization, working with development in teams on several in-house development projects and .Net applications.
Your role will assist the organization in shaping the future direction and use of the business applications, integrations and reporting services. Working in a team developing both new functionality and make improvements to existing systems.
You will be joining a group of people with a real culture of quality around the development of business support systems, and add to this by writing efficient code, contribute with ideas and create exciting solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Writing efficient, secure code – primarily in C# .Net
• Developing cloud native applications in Azure
• Create or extend functionality in current business systems
We are looking for a key resource for the organization, which has a passion for code and curiosity for using new technology. Dedicated to deliver quality, understanding business needs and deliver value to the organization through developing smart solutions in a fast-paced workplace.
Essential Technical skills:
- Experience developing applications in .NET/C#.
- Experience working with Azure Cloud services.
- Worked with building and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with MS SQL.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in this type of role
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET Core
- Unit testing using MSTest, xUnit or similar
- Working in teams using Agile, Scrum or similar methodologies
- Knowledge with Dynamics 365 products, Customer Engagement
- Finance and Operation