EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are now more than 500 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As an Implementation Consultant at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
- As an implementation consultant you will be working in a customer facing environment.
- A strong client facing ability is required. The facilitation of client facing workshops is essential to understand and determine business processes in the aid to configure the company's system, using EcoOnline and industry best practice.
- To analyse, design and document functional specifications where required.
- To gain an understanding of the practical use of the EcoOnline products designed to ensure maximum benefit to our clients.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for:
- Consultation with national and international clients to deliver a best practice EcoOnline solution.
- Configuration of the EcoOnline system.
- Primary client contact within EcoOnline Implementation Projects.
- Creation and management of Project Documentation and Functional Specifications.
- Provide collaborative guidance and expertise during client workshops to ensure that programme scope and guidelines are adhered to
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the implementation process
- Provide technical support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to deliver user training where required
- Manage all phases of the project delivery lifecycle, from initiation, to transition to BAU (business as usual)
- Ability to run effective workshops to elicit requirements from external stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Experience of system configuration.
- Strong understanding of software implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills within an agile environment
- Strong analysis, capture and communication of requirements.
- Experience of agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety software (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills - ability to create and maintain long lasting client relationships
- A proactive approach and the ability to take initiative, make decisions and deliver results
- A flexible communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively
- Able to work calmly in a pressured environment
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own.
Minimum Required Experience
- 5+ years Business Analysis / Implementation Management / Consultation/ Client facing
- Internal/External Contacts
- Internal – Programme Manager, Project Managers, Development Manager, Product Management, Business Development and Account Managers
- External –Stakeholders, Project Managers, IT Experts and Subject Matter Experts