EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are more than 500 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As an BDE at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Our software ALMEGO® is an SDS authoring software used to create safety data sheets for hazard-labelled chemical products sold professionally (B2B).
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are seeking a business development executive (sales consultant) for the DACH region that will be responsible for introducing and sell our next generation of safety data sheet (SDS) authoring software ALMEGO® in the DACH region.
- ALMEGO® from EcoOnline is a highly competitive next generation (all cloud) SDS authoring software that in short time has become a key player on several markets.
- Join the EcoOnline growth journey within the field of EHS Software. You will be an important part of the company's further growth as you will be part of a small team in Germany (DACH) that will make the ALMEGO software a key player in the DACH region.
- You will gain valuable experience with market introduction and expert sales. You will also get a professional network of 500+ dedicated colleagues in EcoOnline Global.
- You will become part of the ALMEGO® team that will support your efforts and activities, helping you replicate the high conversion rates we see in other markets. And you will receive thorough training in our software.
- In the position you will be measured on your ability to quickly penetrate the DACH market. There will be a start-up feel/energy to the introduction of ALMEGO in DACH, but you will have both the ALMEGO team and the whole of the EcoOnline organization to back you up.
- The ALMEGO® SDS center of excellence is placed in Denmark, but you will be working from Germany, but expect some travel to Denmark for the initial training (during the first 2 months)
- Preferably you have experience with B2B sales relating to safety data sheets, betriebsanweisungen or other chemical related EHS topics. Alternatively, you have experience with selling complex software and/or a relevant educational background.
- You do not have to have many years of experience but as selling complex software to experts is different from traditional sales in many aspects it is important that you have relevant and not only generic qualifications and experience.
- You will work with all aspects of sales, but outbound sales and software demonstrations will be primary activities. Most important of all you are very skilled in prospecting (e.g., with cold calling, Xing/LinkedIn and networking) as you must be able to create the momentum on your own.
- You have experience with the entire sales process and that you can help potential customers throughout all stages of the decision-making process for a complex product.
- As you will be opening new markets you must have the drive, patience, experience, and persistence that such green field sales will require.
- Furthermore, you must be a strong communicator. You shall be able to address customers at eye level, whether it is a multinational company or a small one-man business, you are meeting. You should be trustworthy and result-oriented with a positive and service minded attitude.
- If you master a third language (besides German and English) please add this to your application.
- 2 + years’ experience in this role
- Due to the complexity of chemical legislation, it is important that you learn easy as you will be dealing both with very skilled experts and with contacts that are still new to the task of creating SDS.
- Experience with B2B sales and a sales profile that matches complex software and some long sales cycles.
- Ideally degree educated
- Have full working rights in Germany, and speak fluent German
- Other languages that is a plus