Workplace safety is a fundamental part of our DNA, and we take pride in ensuring that we make a positive impact on the lives of others.
By developing leading software solutions that safeguard people and the environment, we are positively impacting the world. Leveraging data and technology to drive a modern culture of health and safety compliance and sustainability.
If you’re interested in impacting the lives of others and being a part of a rapidly growing global organization, we hope you’ll consider joining us!
- Reporting directly to our CRO and partnering closely with our CCO, and CFO to help build strategies and execution plans that help support new sales and customer retention initiatives,
- Be a strategic executive leader responsible for optimizing revenue operations across sales, customer success, and renewal functions on a global scale. This role is pivotal in ensuring seamless alignment between our sales and customer success strategies, as well as maximizing the value our customers derive from our solutions,
- Oversee the implementation and utilization of EcoOnline's sales technology tools and systems to streamline processes and enhance team performance,
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance sales productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness, aligning with EcoOnline sales objectives,
- Collaborate with sales leadership to optimize sales processes, from lead generation to deal closure,
- Implement and manage sales performance metrics, reporting, and analytics, utilizing cutting-edge technology to drive data-driven decision-making,
- Lead worldwide team of high performing and high potential sales operations professionals,
- Collaborate with other leaders across global learning and development, compensation, and finance as we implement cross-functional programs to accelerate growth,
- Collaborate with customer success teams to establish and monitor customer health metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) using EcoOnline innovative testing and automation solutions.
- 10+ Years Experience in similar role.
- 5 + years leadership experience.
- Degree Educated.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role overseeing revenue operations on a global scale, preferably within the SaaS or technology industry.
- Demonstrated success in implementing and optimizing sales and customer success processes, ideally with experience using Salesforce/MS Dynamics.
- Deep understanding of sales, customer success, and renewal operations, including various sales methodologies (including MEDDPICC, TAS and/or similar).
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to leverage data and insights to drive informed decision-making.
- Experience working with CRM and other sales and customer success tools (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead a global team.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in various aspects of revenue operations, with a track record of success in a leadership role within the SaaS or technology industry
What We Offer:
EcoOnline has a flexible workplace policy that allows you to work remotely or in the office. We want you to be able to do your best work no matter where you are. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work, and we believe that if you look after your people, they look after everything else!
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the qualifications?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we consider applications that might not meet all the criteria but have the aptitude and capability. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
EcoOnline is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.